but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things that made me smile at work today

1. The new flash guy started today at work. Finally, I have help.
2. A client told me I was very good at training because I could bridge the gap between technical knowledge, and normal people and make it where they can understand.
3. Our business analyst told me, in front of the boss, that I have good business skills, no one ever told me that before.
4. My boss said in front of everyone that I managed to launch 30 to 40 sites in the last year from my department, and that it was pretty amazing. (maybe not his exact word, but you get the idea)
5. A new partner who used us on a trial bases for one project, has decided that he will use us for more based on his experience with my team on the first one.
6. None of my projects blew up.

It was a very good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

I think #6 alone would be enough justification to eat ice cream for supper EVERY NIGHT you can go home and say, well, at least nothing blew up... :)

Sounds like you're good at what you do! Keep it up!

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home