but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The way I've been feeling for the last 2 weeks

Music Video Codes By VideoCode.ORG



Yep, I got a divorce, can you guess why?

Here's the deal, we've had issues for a while, all which could have been worked out in counciling i'm sure. But he couldn't give up the girl. After 4 chances to do so, I said enough and went to the lawyers and started the process. A week and a half later, I was officially a single woman.

Luckily, I have an extremly easy nature, and refuse to be miserable or let anyone else be miserable because of me, no matter how much they deserve to be. We are still "friends" I use that loosely for now, but I'm sure we will be true friends eventually. I do this mainly for our daughter so that her life isn't made even more complicated than it already is.

I'm keeping our new house, been in it only 3 months, thanks to him being willing to cover two months of the mortgage and allow me to recoup the savings i wiped out on the divorce.

I want to say thanks to all my friends who have listened to me cry, vent, get mad, get sad, and helped me to deal with it all. I'm sure I'll be leaning on you all, some more than others, to get through some bad days which I am sure will be coming along from time to time.

But life goes on, and this is a new experience for me, I haven't been single since I was 16, its a very strange feeling....

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

Wow... sounds like you've been busy! Sometimes you have to take care of yourself, too... and it sounds like you're doing it. Keep your chin up!

5:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home