but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Time goes so fast

Why is it when you are a kid, summers last forever. I mean my memories seem like they lasted for months and months. School years took forever too of course. As I get older though, time seems to keep picking up speed. College went pretty fast, but each year I work it seems to go by even faster. Its been a year since I left the job from hell (more about that in a later post), and almost a year since I started my current job. My daughter is 8 years old (8 YEARS OLD) how the hell did that happen? She was so small a second ago and now, she's a foot shorter than me. The child is 8 and is 4'2. (I see a professional basketball career or supermodel, just depends on if she is more girly girl than sports fanatic).

I am afraid that the older I get, the faster time will go. Will summers soon seem like days, instead of the weeks they seem like now. I hope not.

1 Comments:

Blogger genderist said...

carpe diem

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home