but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This is just going overboard

http://www.wsmv.com/education/10102602/detail.html

No more tag, or touch football at recess because it is to dangerous. Come on people!!! Have kids suddenly become shrinking violets that can't survive a skinned knee or two, or in my case 300. This keeps up and we'll be wrapping them in bubble wrap every morning when they get out of bed.

I just wonder, if you follow along this thought path, how in the world are humans still alive. When I was a toddler, the carseat was optional, much less the whole, sit in a booster seat until you 8.I didn't have bicycle helmets and knee pads. I climbed trees, threw rocks, played tag and Red Rover, Red Rover, won't you please come over with kids three times my size ( and got clotheslined on many occassions.) It must be a miracle I have survived to adulthood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home