but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Got to love this

I just got a comment on a story I posted back in July about my Escape from Hell...otherwise known as my departure from Digital Dog Inc.

Well surprise surprise today I get the following comment "It was well known your work was sub-par. You left before you were fired, get over yourself." And of course, its signed by Anonymous.

Now I don't know who anonymous is...but here is the deal. Don't be a coward and hide behind that title. If you have something to say to me...say it to my face, and prove your claims. Right before I told Larry I was quitting...he had told me that my job wasn't in jeopardy and I would continue doing the same things in the company I always had (one of the reasons I was in favor of quitting...but anyway) and he told me more than once during the following 2 weeks that if I needed to stay longer than 2 weeks he would be more than happy to extend my notice of departure.

So who ever you are...get over YOURself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Baldridge said...

Hey Misty, I recently found the DDI posts and am glad you are free and over that place. Feels good to move on doesn't it... Hope all is well you you and yours.

Haller at me

Scott_baldridge@hotmail.com

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home