but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I got the last one!!!!!

So today, I went to get my Christmas tree. My daughter was dying to have a real one this year, so I put it off til the week before Christmas so as not to run the risk of it drying out and all that good stuff. So first, I live in a small town so the only place that had Christmas trees left was Kroger. Ok, fine, no big deal. That wasn't the hard part...the hard part was finding a stand to put it in. The following places did not have Christmas tree stands:

1. Kroger
2. Walmart (yes walmart - how hard to believe is that)
3. Freds
4. 2 different dollar general stores
5. TSC

Finally we found one (the last one) at Walgreens. 2 hours to locate a tree and stand!

So now we get to do the fun part...decorating the tree - yeah!!!! After I take a nap to recover from 2 hours of driving all over town to locate the last Christmas tree stand.

Come back to see a picture of the finished product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home