but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy

Driving to the bank at lunch yesterday something dawned on me....I was happy. I didn't have anything weighing on the back of my mind. I didn't have this feeling of forboding that I have been carrying for a while. That thought made me even happier.

I am not saying I don't have my moments of unhappy, or stress, or panic. But my overall feeling is happy. Happy, happy, happy. I'm glad to be back to that.

The reasons for this feeling are many:

a) I have a new someone special in my life (Hi :))
b) the ex has reached a stable point in his life and therefore has quit the "I want you back" messages and
c) the holidays are OVER!!!! (now i just have to deal with the pesky credit card bills)

Now...if i could just get the sesame street theme song out of my head life would be just about perfect.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :-)

Hopefully I'm making you as happy as you make me - as evidenced by the extremely stupid grin I've been wearing for the last 5 weeks!!

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Heather in Beautiful BC said...

awwww... that was so sweet!

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home