but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

He was drunk, get over it

Ok, so Mel Gibson was drunk.

So Mel Gibson opened his big drunk mouth and said some things he shouldn't have and managed to offend a bunch of people.

So what!

Who out there hasn't ever done or said something that they would never have otherwise if it wasn't for going well over their alcohol limit. Not me certainly. I'm the one who ended up throwing up at my bosses birthday party (but I had a blast BTW). I'm not saying I agree with his statement. I don't. But if everyone out there was held accountable for what they said or did when drunk there would be a whole lot of divorcing, breaking up, and firing going on among other things.

So now we are supposed to boycott him and anything he is involved in...can someone tell me why? Does it really mean that I secretly support his drunken statments because I go see one of his films? Do you really think he is going to fall from grace over this? Do you really think in a months time, when some other celebrity had done something as equally stupid takes over the DA of the Day spotlight that anyone will talk about it anymore?

Will anyone actually remember when his next film finally gets to theaters? I say no.

He is human. You are human. Live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home