but always going in circles, I knew I'd seen the tree before...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Water and Wine Education

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each
day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we
are consuming 1 kilo of Poo.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey,
beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation
process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = POO

WINE = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poo, drink WINE!!! It is better to drink wine and talk
shit than to drink water and be full of shit. There is no need to thank
me for this valuable information; I am doing it as a public service.

Have a nice day...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Works for me!

9:25 AM

 
Blogger GoldFish said...

ahaan...hmmm...is it...good advice...
lol
anyway thx..

1:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Jamie shared a funny one (a Sunday School 3rd grader)... a little chatter box, with a nasal whine.
"I have to tell people what I know. I'm a communicator." (yep, 3rd grade)

So there. No need to apologize for acting in the public good. Thank you for the health notice.

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home